Totally Frenched Out

From the blogger formerly known as Samdebretagne

Monday, May 13, 2013

À l'Aise Breizh


Because some of you (*ahem*) weren't happy with my criticism of Bretagne, I thought I'd do a quick promo post for them.  Le Jardin d'Acclimatation is holding a rather large Bretagne Expo through next Monday, May 20th.  There are concerts, folk tales, parades and a Breton village where you can taste oysters and kouign amann and other Made-in-Bretagne goods.  There are activities for children and Breton games to try.



The park is open daily from 10am to 7pm, and entry costs 3€ for adults and 1.50€ for kids.  You can find the full schedule (in French) here: http://www.jardindacclimatation.fr/uploads/document/1_1366991038_programme_la_bretagne_au_jardin.pdf

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Haha I guess it was directed at me. Oh well it's funny because as I was reading your posts about life in Brittany I did find myself thinking: well she's clearly exaggerating, or I was just surprised that such narrow minded people existed, as well as 'if she hates it so much why on earth is she still there?'. I am from Rennes originally and I have never encountered 'de tels cas'. But I find myself in a similar situation. I've been living in the UK for years and I have probably spent more than half my time being depressed and wishing to move back to France (and thinking the same as you did in Brittany). Everytime I go back I am asking myself why I'm still in the UK but due to circumstances similar to yours I'm likely to stay. And gradually it grows on you until you find yourself thinking 'it's not always a bed of roses but hey it's home!".

May 13, 2013 at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home