Totally Frenched Out

From the blogger formerly known as Samdebretagne

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Even though we only got back on Friday, our trip to Minnesota already seems ages ago - though I will admit to not missing the snow!This blog will likely be very quiet for most of April - work is busier than ever and I will be home a grand total of 4 days in the entire month (weekends included). But considering the never-ending construction is still going on next door, that might not be a bad thing...

This is something I constantly struggle with - the balance between my professional and personal life. How to juggle everything - keeping my employer and my customers happy yet still having enough "quality" time with C. Four days is just not enough. For now we are lucky that he is a fonctionnaire with oodles of vacation, so he is taking a week off in the middle of the month to accompany me on a trip down South. But it probably won't always be that way. It's a work in progress I guess. :/

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger deedee said...

If you are ever between Aix and Avignon, let me know. I'll meet you for a Rosé :)

March 30, 2011 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home