Totally Frenched Out

From the blogger formerly known as Samdebretagne

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy happy Joy joy

It's a Birthday Miracle! I am so, so excited - just as I was about to lose all hope, Air France called to say they'd found my bag and they'll be delivering it today. And on C's birthday to boot - now he will finally be able to open his Christmas & birthday presents. It's going to be cadeaux galore Chez Ksam tonight.


And it's almost like Christmas for me too - I packed that suitcase almost a month ago now, so I've forgotten half of what is in there. But I am waiting for my oh-so-soft new bedsheets...and my new silky-soft pajamas (thank you after-Christmas sales). And now I can use my chocolate cake mix to make C a yummy birthday cake. Not to mention that I'll be getting my brand-new fancypants suitcase back.

Thank you Universe. After a week filled with gray skies and cranky people, it's nice to have a bit of good news.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger islandgirl4ever2 said...

Yay!! That IS great news, Sam!!! Glad to hear all that and a HUGE Happy B-day to C!! Hope it's a great one for both of you!
Hugs from the tropics, Leese

January 16, 2011 at 2:28 PM  
Blogger melinda said...

well enfin!! happy b'day to mr C .....wonder where ur valise has been....bon dimanche

January 16, 2011 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger MilkJam said...

congrats!!! awesome!!! :) happy birthday to C and merry christmas to both of you! :)

January 16, 2011 at 3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Glad you are finally getting your suitcase! That sure took a long time. Enjoy all your goodies!

January 16, 2011 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger A Tank said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 16, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home