Totally Frenched Out

From the blogger formerly known as Samdebretagne

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Put your finger in my bottom

Ha, bet that got your attention!

The phrase is referencing a guide book that Carla Bruni once promoted on a show called "Eurotrash" back in the 90's. The French government has been doing everything it can to get the videos removed so they're no longer available on YouTube or DailyMotion, but you can read more about it and watch a shorter version of the clip here.

That Carla's quite the saucy gal!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey, what happened to the post about the smart car? I was curious to read everyone's comments.

May 28, 2010 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

Hahaha, I never heard about it until I read your post. I have a theory, let me know if it's true or not : I think there is an (excessive) fascination from American women about Carla Bruni since she married the French President (certainly because of the whole story around it). And as a French woman, I am really not shocked/ashamed by that kind of video. It's only talk, nothing embarassing. I get that the First Lady has an image to maintain but that was before she was First Lady.
Am I right ? I'd love to hear from you Sam on that subject.

May 29, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home