Totally Frenched Out

From the blogger formerly known as Samdebretagne

Monday, May 18, 2009

Summer O'Fun v2.0

It's a nice to change to be able to wake up on a Monday morning in my own bed instead of in a hotel room - it's been a while. But this three-day week definitely won't be spent sitting around - I've got loads of errands that have piled up over the past two months and lots of friends to catch up with. And then Thursday, we will be taking advantage of the long weekend to visit The Justin in Bourgogne. I'm really looking forward to a fun weekend of friends, sight-seeing and wine tastings.

It's funny though, because here I was thinking this summer was going to be tranquil and laidback - yet while looking at my calendar last night, I noticed I've got (mostly fun) trips planned for almost every week. Add to that the fact that The Company has offered to pay for a plane ticket back home, and it means I'm almost all booked up through the beginning of September. I'm really happy though because it means I can now attend my cousin's wedding this summer and I'll get to see all my family. Not to mention that I haven't been back to Minnesota in the summer time since....well, I'm not even sure when!

I'm seeing lots of sun, boating and BBQs in my future....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Katia said...

Boating? I'm assuming that is in the US? I'm imagining you floating in a dinghy on the seine here...
YAY for booked up schedules and summers of fun :) hopefully you'll have time for a few drinks and a picnic or two in between appointments! :)

May 18, 2009 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Yeah for visiting me! I need to stock up on wine too... so my trunk is going to be nice and full from all of us!

May 18, 2009 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger wcs said...

Your links aren't working, at least not for me :(

Have a great time!

May 19, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home