Totally Frenched Out

From the blogger formerly known as Samdebretagne

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

On the road again

Most of you know this already, but I am off to Tunisia again for the rest of the week. It's yet another trip that got added in at the last minute - I'd originally been planning on going back in January and then staying a few extra days to travel. I admit that I was really looking forward to having this week in Paris in order to rest up for this weekend's shenanigans and my upcoming trip back to the US, but it just wasn't in the cards. So off I go!

As a side note, I went to the Naughty Paris book signing last night, and if any of you out there are looking for a Christmas present for a friend (or a girlfriend!), I'd highly recommend it, and it'd be a great way to help a fellow expat out!

PS. Fned, here's a list of some English-speaking bookstores in Paris - maybe it'll help you find your mystery bookshop....

2 Comments:

Blogger A Tank said...

but, you must be very thankful you'll be back in time for episode 200! :)

December 4, 2008 at 1:18 AM  
Blogger Fned said...

Ooh Thanks! - I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend.... of course, IN ADDITION to attending a "little gathering" going on on Saturday... LOL

Have a great trip to Tunisia!
Fned.

December 4, 2008 at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home