Totally Frenched Out

From the blogger formerly known as Samdebretagne

Monday, September 22, 2008

I have had a very busy past few days, running around being neurotic and trying to prepare things for my new (temporary) living situation. More to come on that later.

For now, I will just say thanks to the old and new friends I met up - the few hours we spent together offered me a small respite from the insanity that was this past week. So thanks to Sarah, Lauren, Anna & Kendra, Kyliemac, Aimee and Loulou. I'd also like to say major thanks to Leesa & her husband Alex for helping me transport a clic-clac across Paris - on a Sunday morning!!! It was very kind of them and I really appreciated it!

In other news, Saturday night we all got together to celebrate the wedding of Lisa and Georges. It was a wonderful night, filled with good friends and excellent food (thanks Georges!) and I wish them all the best for the future. For those of you not on Facebook, here's a compilation of our party fun:
And now back to the moving insanity....

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

It was great to finally meet you! Hope you settle in easily to your new apartment.

September 22, 2008 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Your pictures are so great! You all look lovely, as usual. I'm looking forward to another "respite" on Wednesday!

September 22, 2008 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger islandgirl4ever2 said...

Hey Sam!

You're soooo welcome! Glad we could be of help - that's what friends are for, after all! : ) Alex is a great guy and he really has done a lot for my friends whenever someone's needed assistance or a place to stay when visiting...
Glad you had fun at the wedding party.. Looks like you guys had a blast... It's a real fairy tale love story those two have... I'm very happy for the both of them, too...
Good luck with the rest of the moving stuff and have fun on Wed. night.. Enjoy your evening with friends..
Leese

September 22, 2008 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger La Belette Rouge said...

Looks like you had so much fun and macarons! Lucky, you!

September 22, 2008 at 7:08 PM  
Blogger Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Wow looks like loads of fun!!

You have got to know some really lovely people. I read the blogs of Loulou and Leesa..have been doing so for a while. I follow Aimees, just to see who else has been to visit her gorgeous tearooms. :-)

September 27, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home