Totally Frenched Out

From the blogger formerly known as Samdebretagne

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I haven't really mentioned it much on this blog, but I've gone on a fair amount of dates (or semi-dates) since I've been here in Paris. Obviously none of them have been anything to write home about, or you would've read about it here already. But since people keep telling me I should write a book (and I don't think my life is interesting enough to write about), I've been tossing around the idea of writing something along the lines of "A year's worth of dates in Paris". See, now that would be something I'd like to read.

The problem is, I've been really lazy about calling most of the guys back, and I figure that something like that might motivate me a bit more, or at least to do one a week. Many nights I'm just like "Hmmm... take the time and effort to get all gussied up and make small talk with a stranger for a few hours or sit on the couch with a glass of wine and catch up on Desperate Housewives". Most of the time, it's not really much of a contest. I have obviously not reached the point of desperation (yet) lol. Plus I'm so busy most nights anyways that it's kind of nice to have a night home every once in a while. I don't know, I guess I'll see. Here I was thinking I'd be super bored in August with everyone out of town, but it's going by in the blink of an eye!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Un-Ashtangi said...

What about a certain Air Force gentleman?

August 12, 2008 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Doc said...

Never Fear! You'll be here this weekend: I promise it will be BORING! Very very boring.

August 12, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home