Totally Frenched Out

From the blogger formerly known as Samdebretagne

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Okay, things are getting even weirder....not only did my brother get a job at my bank, but now he is moving into my old apartment complex. He's never even been there, nor did I mention it to him - he just randomly ended up applying for a studio there and was accepted. How's that for bizarre?

In other exciting news, I finally have internet!! And I didn't even realize it - I wasn't expecting it to be hooked up for another ten days at the earliest, so I hadn't even bothered hooking the equipment up. I can't believe it - France Telecom hooked up my phone line in less than 24hrs and my internet was turned on in just a few days. Has hell frozen over without me realizing it? I also found an English girl down the street who was selling her TV, so once I get that hooked up to the internet, I will have a multitude of channels to watch too. Living sans TV hasn't been as bad as I thought it would, but it'll be nice to have it back, if only for some background noise since I don't have a radio yet either.

Also, if you haven't checked it out yet, head on over to CNN and take a look at their "Eye on France" series. They don't reveal anything earth-shattering about France, but they do cover most of the major recent news items here (including Tecktonik, though I wouldn't really call that news, LOL).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger islandgirl4ever2 said...

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the link... Glad you have your computer up and running... We're watching Kiffe Ma Mere on MTV right now at 11 am.... Oh la la... Take care, Leesa

June 8, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home